Tomorrow, maybe, the DAY

Background song playing: David Choi-That Girl

Finally, I took my bestfriend and my doctor advice. Tomorrow, Friday noon, I'll go to PLP. Consultation my problems. Maybe, I'll find out the answers of what I've been asking to myself everyday. Maybe, this is the best solution. Or..is it? idk. 
After that, I'll talk to my parents. 

O yeah, I forgot one thing to tell you, friends: I take a break from BCM 4. 
Some friends of mine in univ still told me that I took the wrong way, but I don't care what people are talkin' about. 

stop living for other people and their opinions and learn to value yourself! And what you stand for, be bold, be you!

though, I still felt a little bit guilty...but, hey! It's my choice. Could you just support me? Well, if you're really my friends. 

Whatever.

Anyway, I want to thank TIKA and FINA for always by my side in my difficult times (and happy times). Without you guys, I don't know how I get through of it. Really, crazily thank you from the bottom of my heart <3
regards,

LNJ
closing song: By My Side-David Choi

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: